What’s the marketing advice your business needs?
How about having your own Marketing Director from just £395 per month?*
“Before Nick tells you ‘it’s not about you, it’s about your customer’, you might also like to know he’s great at helping you get noticed. Neither a follower nor a ‘yes’ man, he’ll tell you what you need to do in plain English – and most of the time he’s right!
Every day in business it seems there are new challenges. And at the heart of it all is how to get more sales; and that’s all driven by how and where you spend your marketing money.
Nick Sladek is an experienced advertising and marketing director. His experience spans many years in the advertising industry in London, as well as running his own advertising agency here in Bristol. Now Nick runs a niche email marketing agency as well as providing board-level marketing advice to a number of different businesses, both large and small.
What will you get for your money?
It’s about an ongoing relationship with me to help you get your marketing more focused and better at delivering the sales you’re looking for – there’s also telephone and Skype support when you need it. You’d expect to be able to talk to your marketing director when you need an answer, or advice, and that’s what I’m offering!
- Marketing strategy Why do customers buy your services or products? Helping you identify why your customers buy from you and developing a strategy to achieve more sales.
- Website insight and handholding Making your website more effective and better at converting customers. How to overcome the technical issues, including email.
- Google Analytics insight Why do you need to understand Google Analytics?There’s loads of great insight to help you understand how your website performs online.
- Copywriting advice and input The words you use, and the messaging that’s on your website and literature is often the difference between success and failure.
- Brand strategy Why your brand matters – how to grow brand awareness and how to avoid damaging it too!
- Sales and marketing automation What could you be doing to cut down on the arduous processes in your business, while still looking after and nurturing your prospects and customers?
- Understanding and choosing the marketing channels that will deliver the engagement and sales you seek. Facebook or Google Adwords? Email marketing or just business networking, or an advertisement in the local business or trade magazine? It’s a minefield! What channel or mix of marketing channels will work best for you? And what you can do yourself.
- Digital footprint How credible do you and your business look online and why it can make the difference between success and failure – strategies to help you look professional.
- Online and website security On-going advice to keep you secure online.
- Messaging advice and input What’s your proposition? How do you entice a potential customer to buy from you and not your competitor?
- How to organise your customers, contacts and prospects so you don’t miss any opportunities.
- Sort out that pile of business cards! What’s the best way to keep the pile of cards you have on your desk from growing and growing?
- Social media What do you need to know and what will yield results? And why for many it’s just a costly distraction.
- Business Networking can be a double-edged sword. And I’ve experienced both great successes, as well as witnessing some people that just don’t make it work. So how can you make networking work for you?
- How to use email marketing to best effect Did you know there’s a really simple way to increase your email engagement rate by over 350%?
- Getting the best from video and testimonials Who is the best salesperson in your business? Well, it’s your customers! How can you easily get them to share their experiences on your website and other digital channels?
- Measuring ROI That overused acronym – but it IS important to understand what’s working. Some things you can’t measure, but there’s a lot you can.
- Market research Sounds expensive? Well it needn’t be, and understanding your customers is key to being able to sell your services and products to them.
“Nick is a breath of fresh air. After years of nebulous marketing advice from various consultants, Nick joined our team and provided us with a clear and sometimes tough appraisal of what we should and shouldn’t be doing. Insightful, unafraid to challenge, collaborative and able to cut through the noise and waffle, he has helped us to transform the way we market ourselves and the business that we win.”
How does this service work?
It all starts with a conversation. We’ll then discuss what the plan is for your business. We’ll talk about where your priorities lie, and we’ll devise a plan of action. Ideally, a face to face meeting and then regular phone or skype meetings, perhaps every couple of weeks, depending on what we have agreed. There is no one size fits all here, and it’s not possible to devise a plan without me first getting to know you and your business.
*£395 is my basic monthly fee is and based on four hours per month and includes my time on the phone and Zoom. Depending on where your business is located it may also include a monthly face to face business meeting. Rome wasn’t built in a day and in my experience clients’ needs vary dramatically. So, to get the ball rolling, we’ll need a conversation to see how things are going to proceed.